Monday, March 9, 2009

Creative title... Creative title...

Anyway its interesting to see the background of some of these things that I would have not even bothered to educate my self about! oh yeah the line goes: "so CAPITALIZATION MATTERS!"

I have to be honest and say that I don't feel that I have learned how to use Task A and B's tools yet but I am learning how a seed grows in to an oak! And the Internet is one damn big oak!

I feel like I'm going to need to either use these tools or lose them, because it seems to fully explore there uses you would need hours of play time to understand there applications properly.

All in all I have had a big day and am excited to see what you guys throw at us next!

By the way a little about me.. I'm a High D! Now what this means is I have issues with the tiny details and prefer to get the job done! So if my posts seem short and don't explain enough please go ahead and bring this to my attention. I would be more than happy to try to put more detail if I can (if it's needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment