Monday, March 9, 2009

So that's the definition of Plagiarism!

I forget that I have a blog but here we are at the start of another school week, I just remembered my Blog so here's my next post for all my loyal viewers! (laughs sarcastically to self)

I always knew that you don't want to copy someones work straight from a book but who knew I could get kicked out of school for it! So as I was taking this quiz/test/learning tool, I began to see how much more work it is to not come up with your own original thoughts! All that quoting and siting and who really wants to give that much credit to someone who, for one thing has all ready gotten credit for that work, and for another only help you in as far as to bring something new to your attention! Anyway the point was made clear to me and now I (hopefully) know what not to do when it comes to writing my next paper. Anyway till next till kiddies.

Luke Dee/Whoopin

No comments:

Post a Comment